Cotapaxi’s Los Angeles, California warehouse serves as much more than just our point of entry for the products that we make. This gigantic facility boasts the following:
• Almost 200,000 square feet of warehousing and distribution. With 40’ high ceilings!
• Specially built narrow aisles and specially designed forklifts for increased storage capacity.
• Large inventory of over $20,000,000.00 in products ready to ship immediately.
• Recently opened 60,000 square foot warehouse annex opened for additional product.
• Seventeen dock doors for easy container turn-around.
• Complete in-house decorating.
Cotapaxi offers quick turn around on all of our in-house product decoration done in our LA facility. This includes Pad Printing, Silk Screening, RotaWrap™, Spectraprint™ Digital Printing, Thermaprint™ Digital Printing, SpectraDome™ and Laser Engraving.
The following methods are the imprinting options that we have available to use in the LA warehouse facility. Great options for that last minute, rapid turnaround project!
Specially designed rotary silk screen process for imprints on drinkware.
Impress clients by adding a personal touch.
Standard printing option for imprints requiring only a couple of colors for cloth products.
Laser engrave to give an item a timeless sense of class.
Imprint full color on our range of bags with our digital print heat system. Excellent low cost full color option for cloth products.
A very versatile imprinting method. Print up to eight spot colors on one piece.
Take your full color artwork to the next level with this full color imprint method. Artwork is preserved under a clear epoxy dome.
With this technology we can create beautiful full color imprints for one low cost.